Note: It may take a few seconds for the map to appear
- Exit transition and cross straight over the access road into farm lane opposite
- Continue along lane to the t-junction and turn left
- KEEP TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS ROAD UNTIL YOU REACH THE MARSHAL!!
- At the marshal point cross when instructed safe to do so and turn right
- At High Wood junction you continue straight on, climb past the cemetery following lane around to the right until the t-junction.
- Turn right onto wider road (watch out for traffic and cyclists!) then take the next track left to Bailey’s Hard
- Follow the track around to your right and continue along riverside path to return to Buckler’s Hard
- Continue past Transition to start your 2nd lap
- On completion of your 2nd lap turn into the finish chute!
RUNNERS SHOULD KEEP TO THE LEFT ON THE ROAD UNLESS OTHERWISE DIRECTED.
Tracks are gravel based – some tree roots and uneven surfaces along the river bank.
There will be 3 Aid Stations per lap: at Transition, along the lane between Longmeads Copse & Newlands Cottages and at Bailey’s Hard supplying energy drink and water.
Competitors are advised to carry their own gels / food if required.
Respecting the Forest
We are guests in the forest, and we need to minimise the impact of our event on the local inhabitants – both human and animal.
DO NOT DROP LITTER in the New Forest National Park!
Keep all used gel wrappers and bottles with you until you can bin them at the aid stations. Drop zone is 10m either side of the drinks station.
On footpaths you do not have exclusive right of way – watch out for walkers/riders etc.
Please give due respect to horse riders – many horses do not react well to runners – give a wide berth and if approaching from behind, let them know you are there!